You may swim with your extensions in. Braiding or putting your hair in a bun is encouraged while swimming. We suggest before swimming, to spray your hair with a leave- in conditioner prior going in the water. This practice keeps the hair hydrated and prevents chemicals from absorbing into the hair shaft. We also encourage shampooing and conditioning shorting after swimming.
Enter your contact information and appointment time request below.
If you have questions about color, styles, trends, extensions or hair treatments, submit your question to Anastasia. Questions will be reviewed on a daily basis, answered and posted to Anastasia's Blog.
- Hair Loss in Young Women: 3 Causes & 5 Solutions
- Tips and Tricks for Proper Hair Care in Summer
- 7 Easy Steps to the Perfect Hair Washing Routine
- 5 Tips for Keeping Your Hair Looking Great This Summer
- How to Care for Your Hair Extensions: 4 Pro Tips
- How to Wash Your Hair Extensions Right in 5 Simple Steps
- 3 Tips for Finding the Best Stylist for Hair Extensions in Miami
- Can I Curl My Hair Extensions?
- Tips and FAQs for the Best Hair Extension Consultation
- Frequently Asked Questions… for Your Hairstylist
- How to Make Your Hair Extensions Look Natural
- PRO HAIR TIPS: How NOT to End up Looking like Helen Flanagan
- How to Say I Do in Style: A Wedding Hair Extension How-to
- Mane Reasons to Hop on the Hair Extensions Trend in Miami, FL
- RiRi, The Hair Chameleon
- Karlie Kloss, The Groundbreaker
- Who Do You Think Had the Worst Hair Style of the Past Decade?
- How to Combat Post-Pregnancy Thining Hair
- Fall & Winter 2012 Hair Style Trends
- Hairdreams Volume System – Hair Extensions for Thin Hair & Sufferers of Trichotillomania
- What is the truth about hair extensions causing damage to my hair?
- How can I keep my hair in good condition during hot summer months?
- Are there different textures for straight, curly or wavy?
- Are there any options other than wigs for top balding or hair pulling?
- How much do hair extensions cost?
- How long will my extensions last?
- Will anyone know I am wearing extensions?
- Do I need to use special products with extensions?
- Can I swim in the pool or ocean with extensions?
- Can I brush, curl, flat iron and blow dry my extensions?
- Can I color my hair while wearing extensions?
- How much hair do I need?
- What makes Anastasia Molchanov Salon the best?
- Will extensions damage my natural hair?
- What type of extension is right for me?
- Are extensions right for me?
The Anastasia Molchanov Hair Salon
based on 33 reviews.
based on 33 reviews.