DREAMCATCHERS Hair Extensions
The Lock (Micro link) Method
Dreamcatchers hair extensions are made from 100% human hair. This method uses no glue and no heat, and causes VERY little damage to your own natural hair. The extension is applied to your hair using a small cylinder through which we loop your own hair. Then we place the extension bond into the cylinder and close it with a small tool. The cylinders need to be “tightened” or moved closer to your scalp about every 2 1/2 – 3 months depending upon your hair growth. This method is very popular because the hair is reusable for up 1 year thereby extending the life of your investment.
- Dreamcatcher Micro-Cylinder™ Technology • 100% human hair.
- Available in straight or wavy, with colors ranging from black to light .
- Available Lengths: 20 inches
- Attributes: luster and shine that will not diminish
- Wearing period: 2-1/2 to 3 months to 1 year with takedown and tightening procedures.
- Takedowns and re-installation of Dreamcatchers hair extensions is based on the rapidity of the client’s hair growth. Dreamcatchers hair extensions do not need to be sent back to the manufacturer. Re-processing of the Dreamcatchers hair extensions takes place in the Salon and is immediately available for re-use by the client.
- Good for a moderately active lifestyle • Suitable for normal-medium to coarse hair.
- The amount of time for installation varies on the desired look.